3351 OREGON, 1ST FL
This space is located behind a larger corner strorefront on Cherokee Street. It has a private entrance, new HVAC unit, exposed brick, maple floors and a shared restroom. Perfect for an office, studio or small retail store!
$700/month + NNN
Tenant is responsible for their share of utilities; they may vary upon consumption.
+/- 700 sq. ft
This commercial and residential building was built in 1895 by owner Jeremiah Thompson and building contractor H. R. Becker. Throughout the 1890s Thompson used the space for his butcher shop, while residing on McNair Avenue. In 1911 George W. Starke purchased the building for his butcher shop and grocery store. He had been located at 3403 California Avenue at the corner of Cherokee Street since 1901. After Starke’s death in 1933 the business was taken over by his son, and Starke’s Market remained in operation at this location until 1964. The associated one-story brick garage behind the building, on Oregon Avenue, was built in 1916 by George Starke and the plaque above the door bears his name “G. W. Starke”. Throughout the 1960s and 70s the building was occupied by the Cherokee Furniture Company. This 19th century building remains remarkably intact, with its original cast iron storefront and slate roof.
*The advertised price reflects a $100 discount for paying the rent on the first of the month.
We require an application (free) and credit check.